Tuesday Ten: Favourite Baby Instagrammers
It’s no secret that I am an avid Instagrammer. I didn’t really get this social media before Olive arrived, but after she was here I discovered all these awesome Momma’s doing awesome Momma things and sharing their world through pictures on this highly addictive social media network! I feel like I’ve gone on a real ride with some of these inspirational ladies without ever meeting them. I find myself getting excited for them as their due dates approaches, or if they celebrate another baby birthday!nToday I’m sharing my top ten favourites (which was very hard to narrow down)!
- Freshly Picked – Susan is an entrepreneur’s inspiration! She built her baby moccasin business from the ground up and recently accepted a partnership deal with Daymond John on Shark Tank! Go Susan! Olive has a few pairs of her moccasins and she loves them!
- Kristin Rogers – Kristin is an awesome photographer based out of California and is also a home schoolin’ momma to her two beautiful girls!
- Ivie Baby – Elizabeth is a very talented seamstress who recently started working on her business full time! She makes amazing sheets and quilts for babies!
- Melanie Burk – Melanie is a huge inspiration to me. I took many (MANY) of her classes over at Nicoles Classes and have since had a chance to talk with her about a future collaboration! She is a momma to three beautiful girls!
- Candy Kirby Designs – Erin is amazing seamstress. She creates leggings, hats, dolls, blankets… you name it! She also has one of the cutest families I have ever seen!
- Faas Design – Melanie broke into the Instagram world around the same time I really started obsessing with it. She has done so well over the last year selling her moccasins! It’s amazing to watch this beautiful Momma grow!
- Nicole Gerulat – Another Photographer Momma that taught me over at Nicoles Classes! Her instagram feed is drool-worthy! Her photos are so inspiring!
- The Rural Roost – Maggie is a rural momma to (almost) three beautiful babes. Her son was recently diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. Watching her family go through the diagnosis was heart-wrenching and beautiful all at the same time.
- Little Hip Squeaks – Another amazing seamstress whose business has has blossomed this last year! I think Olive has a mini-crush on her son Eli! Who can resist a blond haired-blue eyed handsome young fella?
- The Alison Show – An incredibly hilarious and wildly creative Momma! What more can I say? Every single photo she posts makes me literally laugh out loud! I love her!
Olive says “Ma is so addicted”!